I was the only one who cried at the wedding. The ONLY one. Their parents didn’t even cry.
Skorne Turn 1
– lots o’ running
Khador Turn 1
– some running
– cast Iron Flesh on Kayazy Assassins and Murder of Crows
Skorne Turn 2
– Incendiarii shoot at Doom Reavers killing some and lighting some on fire
– most things advance
– Makeda feats
Khador Turn 2
– upkeep Iron Flesh and Murder of Crows for free (Sylys and Old Witch’s ability)
– Fenris charges Incindiarii, kills one and damages another
– some Doom Reavers burn to death
– Old Witch feats
Skorne Turn 3
– some movement, nothing dies and some stuff is lightly damaged under Old Witches feat
– Fenris gets dismounted
– Scrap ‘Jack gets lit on fire
Khador Turn 3
– fire on Scrap and Old Witch don’t go out, light damage to both
– Murder of Crows and Iron Flesh expire
– Fenris wins the hearts and minds of the people by killing two Incendiarii and the Tyrrant and standard
– Eliminators charge some things, do some light damage
Skorne Turn 4
– some unimportant shit happens
– Mekada kills a bunch of Kayazy using Side Step to get to Old Witch, spends all available Fury to leave her with 5 hit boxes
Khador Turn 4
– the fire on Old Witch doesn’t go out, she has 5 hit boxes left, at dice minus 2, Kassem rolls 7. The odds were against me but rolling exactly what was needed to win stings more.
Post Game Analysis
Well, fire is a thing. Kassem took a risk, but in his defence, statistically he had a pretty good chance to pull off that assassination run. And compared to the risks he USALLY takes, he played pretty conservatively.
Thanks for listening/reading! Comments, questions, and concerns are all welcome!