As the title says, I’ve managed to finish my Bastions… here’s a picture of the sealed and finished product!
They’re not perfect… I could’ve spent a bit longer on some of the details, certainly… but I’m happy with how they look, and they were WAY faster and more enjoyable than the Exemplar Errants to paint.
I know! I KNOW! “Only” two and a half months after starting, my Errants are finally finished!
Be still, my beating heart!
That picture is from last night… fully painted, but not fully based. Which, according to Nick, doesn’t count as fully painted… but THANKFULLY this morning I managed to finish basing them!
Okay, so I’m on the cusp of almost being done my Errants.
And by “almost”, I mean… I’m never going to finish these guys.
So I continue to work on my Errants! They are going to take… FOREVER!
That shot is after I’ve “finished” the cream… mostly…
I’ve continued to plug away at both my warjacks and Errants… hoping to get everything finished (or at least MOSTLY finished) in time for the tournament next weekend, and DEFINITELY finished in time for Adepticon in a few weeks.
Here’s my progress so far today: