As the title says, I’ve managed to finish my Bastions… here’s a picture of the sealed and finished product!
They’re not perfect… I could’ve spent a bit longer on some of the details, certainly… but I’m happy with how they look, and they were WAY faster and more enjoyable than the Exemplar Errants to paint.
After finally (FINALLY) finishing my Errants (they are now being sealed, which is such a blissful feeling…), I’ve moved on to my Bastions. Solid progress on them already… first coats of gold and silver went down quickly and painlessly.
Here we see the first half with their golds done… the next picture shows all the golds, and all the silvers done.